Wednesday, April 1, 2009

***HaIr Do'S***

I have been having some fun with Kesli's hair lately! She has sooooo much of it. If I could only get her to hold semi still for half a second, I could do lots of cuter things but that's not happening yet! Here are a few pics of the do's. Today I distracted her long enough to do a little french braid on the top, so cute! She is starting to look like such a little girl and not a baby anymore.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O i love her hair styles...Wait til it's longer your going to love it. She's adorable.

ashton4inlv said...

Your daughter is soo beautiful. And I can't believe how much her and Kiryauna are alike. Hopefully We'll get a chance to come up there this summer. We'd love to see you guys.

Blair & Wendi :)

Post a Comment