Saturday, November 13, 2010

For Grandpa Stew!

Colton, Cody and Kesli are downstairs watching the Jazz game tonight.  She is begging them to play poker, they finally give in and tell her she needs some money and ask her if she has a money bag.  To which she promptly replies, "Nope, I have a Money Pig though!"  I love being her Mom and I chuckled at the statement, knowing Grandpa would be chuckling too.  He and Grandma weren't able to meet her on earth, but I know they loved and cuddled her before they sent her down.  Grandpa, Jess and I always had a "thing" with pigs.  He taught us how to draw them, and his money was the first to hit Kesli's Money Pig.  I don't think I'll be able to call it a Piggy Bank anymore:)  I love that girl, she's growing up so fast.  And I love and miss my grandparents more than ever this time of year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment