Saturday, March 14, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday!





I can't believe our baby is 1 year old already!!! Time used to fly, I thought, until I became a mother, now it fies at triple the speed. Our little girl weighs 25 pounds and is 30 inches tall. She is constantly talking and will say pretty much anything anyone around her says. A few of her favorites: blankie, boo, Mommy, Dada, more, kitty, thank you, tractor, bapple (apple), ball, balloon, book, juice, Jess. My friend Destine watches her for me on Tuesdays and Thursdays and she taught her the sign for more, so we see and hear more, more, more a lot!! Thanks Destine for all your care and love for our little girl! Kesli loves anything sweet so she dug right into her cake! She loved it, I thought for sure she would have a belly ache, because she actually ate a lot of it, but she was fine! Must take after her mom in the treats category!

1 comments:

Post a Comment