Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day Fun


I had a fun Mother's Day this year! We had my mom and Chad, my sister Jessi and Colton's sisters and their kids, Chanson & Garrison, Jaggar and Jett and Cameo & Brett, Daxton over for a fun picnic! Colton made delicious dutch oven ribs for us and we had salad, cheesy potatoes, and rolls for lunch. Lunch was yummy but I think the funnest part of the day was being able to spend it OUTSIDE! Kesli ran around the back yard all afternoon and LOVED it! She is finally walking by herself now and was loving the freedom to roam as she pleased. We blew bubbles and played ball. It was such an enjoyable day. Plus, I got a sweet purple life jacket - I am so excited to go boating and wear it. I did manage to snap a few photos of Kesli with the help of my little sis:) Kes seems to be the life of the party lately and I forget to snap pics of everyone else. I have the best mom ever, too! I'll get a picture of us and post later...

Kesli and my tulips! And her purple boots...


Kesli and her lady bug (bug as she called it). Poor thing got smashed to death I think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment