Sunday, July 26, 2009

Alley Cat

I thought I should post a few pics of our family pet! Alley Cat has been with us for 5 or so years and she is a pretty good kitty. She is just a little thing and is mostly hair! She sleeps most of the time and doesn't really like to be held or bothered much. She's the perfect pet for us because we can leave for a week and she's totally fine hanging out at home by herself. She has always liked to lay on things and I caught her lookin' cute the other day on my computer bag while I was working. She has become a lot more friendly since Kesli Shay joined the family, I think she doesn't get all the attention anymore so she'll take what she can get from who she can get it from. If you come to our house, chances are you won't see her, so here she is:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment