Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day Mommy!

Kesli and Grammy bought me a recordable Mother's Day Card this year and when I opened it up, Kesli's cute little voice said "Happy Mother's Day Momma!"  I just about shed a tear, it was SO PRECIOUS!  They also bought me a Precious Moments figurine with a little girl handing her mommy a card and a bouquet of flowers.  Colton made dutch oven ribs (my favorite!) and we had a fun family/friend BBQ.  AND - I didn't get any pics:(  But I am the luckiest mommy in the whole wide world to have a happy, heathly, precious little girl.  She is the highlight of my life and I'm so greatful I only have to work 3 days a week so I can spend so much time watching her grow.  I also have the most amazing Mother, whom I couldn't have been the Mom I am today without her! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment